I thought I would share, discuss, & comment on the industry we consider to be plus size fashion. As a budding entrepreneur and fashion designer specializing in plus size design, I would like to use this as a forum to see what women really are thinking out there in regards to this topic.
I'm sure I will cover some cross over topics that may occur in my life from day to day, such as what it's like to start a business and a fashion business at that. And all the chaos that arises trying to make it all happen.
In an end note, I'd like to dedicate my new found blog beginnings to my late grandparents, Warren (who passed 12 years ago) & Arlene (who passed away 1 year ago around this time). She & my late grandfather were an inspirtation not only to me, but to many others. And while they are no longer with us, their spirit is always near & encouraging. They were mentors, teachers, friends and most of all, giving.
Thank you all for reading. I look forward to continuing our dicussions.
Xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment