Today was a great day! I spent it with my bestie who was recently engaged. So we chatted about all the details and all the planning to come soon. We are uber excited as our friend will be in from France next week! We can't wait! It will be like old times all over again!
On a further note, my favorite season is here!! I love Award Show Season!! ;D I must say I am a bit addicted to seeing who walks down the red carpet, interviews & the speeches--they get me every time! It's nice to see our favorites recognized and their emotion behind the work they do.
So who do you think will get best dressed tomorrow at the Grammy's!? Queen Latifah always looks amazing to me. She is absolutely a great role model and loves herself, which shows in her confidence and what she wears. She is always a best dressed in my opinion!
Let me know who you think will win! And be the best dressed!
Xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment